I’m in love

Links & Fun — Sean Bonner @ 12:57 pm

I just have to take a moment and show you all my new love interest. Little J is a lil show stopper for sure, and she aint scared of no one. Now a little warning, she’s not at her very best in this video because of some kind of stuffy nose or something but I think you’ll see right away why I’m so smitten. I guess I should also disclose that this is a one way relationship thus far because I haven’t actually met her but I’m sure if I hit her up on her myspace we’ll hit it off like gangbusters. Yeah, she’s pretty awesome. And likes drums. Check out that dear head on the wall too. So let this be an official claim of “dibs”- all you other fellas – hands off! I saw her first.

And if you have anything to say, you can say it, to, um.. me.

1. I think I played with this charming young lass but a few hours ago on Call Of Duty 4.

I was merely trying to establish how many colonials were in my match and was subjected to a barrage of expletives with words like “British” and “mother” dotted throughout.

Exquisite specimen.

Comment by Graham Ballett-Young — February 12, 2008 @ 2:09 pm
  2. So where you Niggazz going for Valentines Day?

Comment by Michael #1 — February 12, 2008 @ 4:11 pm
  3. oh man… she is all yours… i wonder what she sounds like when she’s not muggin’ all silly for the webcam. she is priceless.

Comment by andy cochrane — February 13, 2008 @ 11:57 am
  4. Mom?

Comment by Rob — February 13, 2008 @ 1:07 pm
  5. charming fashion sense as well. prolly pimped it off ‘ol g while he was nappin’ with his mutherfuckin’ fotey and shit.

Comment by deyes — February 13, 2008 @ 4:49 pm
  6. Did you mean ‘Dear Head’ as in ‘Dear Leader’, or did you mean ‘Deer Head’?

Comment by Mic Edwards — February 13, 2008 @ 6:17 pm
  7. Li’l J: hit me up on my mufuggin MySpace. | Eknowledge-base.NET mentioned this Article on

8. I think her stuffy nose is a result of crying. If you look close enough you can see mascera streaks down her cheak.

Comment by Kyle — February 16, 2008 @ 12:55 am
  9. A variation you might enjoy. Blunted.

Comment by Wes Civilz — February 16, 2008 @ 4:10 pm
  10. haha rofl Rob *mom?*
    i’m actually having a fight with this chick (well someone who pretends to be her anyway) on ebaumsworld well actually everyone there is haha

Comment by jade — February 28, 2008 @ 12:53 pm
  11. I’m enjoying this Li’l J thing. Too much. Check out my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZG3-ts5D4k

Comment by Wes Civilz — March 1, 2008 @ 4:23 pm
  12. LittleJ looks like a ‘Little Crackhead’

Comment by BigB — March 4, 2008 @ 5:24 pm