“So what are you working on now?”
I get asked this question a lot, my friend Derek had a great idea about how to answer it, so I’m following his lead:
- I split time between Los Angeles, Tokyo and Boston.
- My primary life focus is hanging out wth my kid.
- My primary work focus is Safecast
- I’m on the board of CicLAvia – I’ve gotten off all other boards though continue to play an advisory role at a handful of companies and organizations.
- I drag a camera with me pretty much everywhere I go.
- I train regularly in Bujinkan and have started powerlifting. I skateboard an bike when I can.
- Still slowly learning Japanese.
- I’m mostly over attending conferences at this point, but if and when I do I prefer smaller more curated events.
Keep up with me:
This page is current as of Nov 2016