“So what are you working on now?”
I get asked this question a lot, my friend Derek had a great idea about how to answer it, so I’m following his lead:
- I’ve lived (since 2017) and worked (since 2011) in Tokyo, this summer my family and I will move to Vancouver, BC.
- My primary work focus is my environmental non-profit Safecast.
- Recently my wife Tara and I started a clothing/housewares brand called Street Sheets.
- For a few years now I’ve been making ambient music/noise with guitars and synthesizers and tape loops. Recently I released a a few EPs inspired by how it feels in Tokyo right now with the spread of Coronavirus. I put some of the songs up on YouTube as well.
- I carry a camera with me pretty much everywhere I go.
- I’ve been training regularly in Bujinkan for 22 years and currently hold the title of Shihan (師範) though honestly I’m not big on titles.
Keep up with me:
This page is current as of April 2020