“So what are you working on now?”
I get asked this question a lot, my friend Derek had a great idea about how to answer it, so I’m following his lead:
- Since 2020 I’ve lived with my family in Vancouver, BC. Prior to that we lived in Tokyo and Los Angeles.
- NFTs have taken over my life and I’m spending a lot of time writing about them and consulting on a few upcoming projects.
- I’ve minted and released my own Social Token which is called $CROWD.
- In 2021 I’ve been involved with the formation and dissolution of several DAOs.
- I and a few friends recently released a generative NFT project called The Visitors.
- For the last decade my work focus has been on my environmental non-profit Safecast, and I’ve recently rebooted Toybox Records, a record label I started in the mid 90’s.
- My wife Tara and I just wrote a book about people who live interest driven lives which we plan to release in 2021.
- I carry a camera with me pretty much everywhere I go, and seanbonner.photos acts as a sort of portfolio and artist statement. You can buy my photobook and fine art prints and NFTs.
- I’ve been training regularly in Bujinkan for 22 years and currently hold the title of Shihan (師範) though honestly I’m not big on titles.
Keep up with me:
This page is current as of September 2021