“So what are you working on now?”
I get asked this question a lot, my friend Derek had a great idea about how to answer it, so I’m following his lead:
- I split time primarily between Vancouver (Canada) and Tokyo (Japan).
- I’m an artist & writer & activist
- Primarily a photographer, I always carry a camera , and seanbonner.photos acts as a sort of portfolio and artist statement. You can buy my photobook, fine art prints and NFTs.
- In 2023 I have been doing a monthly oped edition NFT photo release called SB23. Each photo in the series is available for 23 hours on the first of each month, for 0.023 eth.
- I wrote a little bit about my new photography/ai art project, connections.
- I co-created 8TARI and Safecast and help out with gmjp, Obey Giant, and Shelves.
- I spend a lot of time talking about online communities, art and where it’s all heading.
- I also spend a lot of time talking about Cryptopunks.
Keep up with me: