“So what are you working on now?”
I get asked this question a lot, my friend Derek had a great idea about how to answer it, so I’m following his lead:
- I’ve lived in Tokyo since early 2017, in summer 2020 I’ll move somewhere else.
- This year I flew over 100k miles, spending a lot of time in Los Angeles, Germany and the UK.
- My primary life focus is hanging out wth my kid.
- My primary work focus is Safecast.
- Recently my wife Tara and I started a clothing/housewares brand called Street Sheets.
- I drag a camera with me pretty much everywhere I go.
- I’ve been training regularly in Bujinkan for 22 years and currently hold the title of Shihan (師範) though honestly I’m not big on titles.
- I’m mostly over attending conferences at this point, but if and when I do I prefer smaller more curated events.
Keep up with me:
This page is current as of Dec 2019